How To Measure Your Feet
Wear the type of socks you’ll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary.
Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear.
- For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- Please find your size in the women’s size chart. Then, refer to the men’s US size and select the men size when you are ordering.
- In case you are confused by the US, UK or EU size. Please refer to CM which is the same for men’s and women’s size. (For example, 26 CM is men US 8 or women US 9, but 26 CM remain the same).
If you are still not sure or concerned about which size fit you best, you can go to a physical sneakers store where they sell the model you want. Try and get the right size there, then come back and buy from us.
Air Jordan Men Size Chart
Air Jordan Women Size Chart
Nike Men Size Chart
Nike Women Size Chart