When you pay by your PayPal account, you are entitled to PayPal Buyer Protection, which give you extra insurance if the items are lost during shipment, wrong or defective items received.
Please note that your PayPal account need to meet the following requirements to enjoy PayPal Buyer Protection:
- Your payment must be for an eligible item and made from your PayPal Account.
- Open a Dispute within 180 Days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under “Dispute Resolution”.
- You must respond to PayPal’s request for documentation and other information in a timely manner.
- Have an Account in good standing.
- You have not received a recovery related to such purchase from another source.
Please click here for more information about PayPal Buyer Protection.